FRANKFURT, March 22 (Reuters) - German automotive and defence group Rheinmetall's 2004 earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) increased to 217 million euros ($286.6 million) from 204 million, it said on Monday, lagging a consensus estimate of 224 million in a Reuters poll. The company, which builds the "Fox" military reconnaissance vehicle and parts of the "Leopard" battle tank," also proposed raising its dividend and said shareholders would vote on converting all its non-voting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rheinmetall 2004 EBIT gain lags poll average" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.