FRANKFURT, March 22 (Reuters) - German car parts and defence group Rheinmetall forecast stable earnings for this year, the company said on Wednesday, adding an increase was first to be expected in 2007. Net profit last year rose 17 percent to 118 million euros ($143 million), roughly in-line with the average estimate of 115 million from a Reuters poll of 14 analysts.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rheinmetall expects profit first to rise in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.