FRANKFURT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Rheinmetall is keen to create a German defence technology champion that can take on French and UK rivals, the firm's chief executive was quoted as saying. CEO Klaus Eberhardt told German paper Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung: "We are not closing our eyes to a consolidation in defence technology. On the contrary: only with a strong national position are we well-placed in the European market." Eberhardt was commenting on Rheinmetall's strategy after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rheinmetall eyes German defence rivals -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.