FRANKFURT, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Rheinmetall has more scope for small- and medium-sized acquisitions after unravelling ties with a German family that was its single largest investor, the German firm's chief executive was quoted as saying. CEO Klaus Eberhardt told German newspaper Welt am Sonntag that small- and medium-sized purchases were possible, but it was too early for announcements by the defence and car parts group. Talk about a bid for Rheinmetall after news that the Roechling family ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rheinmetall eyes small-, medium-sized acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642