FRANKFURT, Aug 18 (Reuters) - German defence, electronics and automotive group Rheinmetall AG said on Monday its operating profit had jumped 20 percent in the first half and said its earnings this year would be higher than last. Rheinmetall, which makes the Leopard battle tank as well as mine clearing equipment and drones, said earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose to 59 million euros ($66 million) due largely to stronger business at its auto and defence units. Revenues slipped ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rheinmetall profit up 20 pct on auto, defence sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.