FRANKFURT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - German defence, electronics and automotive group Rheinmetall said on Wednesday its core profits had doubled in 2002 as it reaped the benefits of a three-year restructuring and cost-cutting programme. Rheinmetall, which makes the Leopard battle tank, said earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) jumped to 391 million euros ($420 million)in 2002 from 197 million the previous year, with all of its major business segments adding to the rise. "The three years of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rheinmetall profits double as revamp complete" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642