BERLIN, Feb 24 (Reuters) - German defence manufacturer Rheinmetall AG has sealed a 160 million euros ($211.1 million) deal to sell 32 "Fuchs" armoured reconnaisance vehicles to the United Arab Emirates, according to German government sources. "That is certain," one source said on Thursday, ahead of a visit by German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder to the Gulf region next week. Government sources also said that industrial group Siemens AG would take a $430 million stake in a power station ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rheinmetall seals UAE deal-German govt sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642