LONDON, March 22 (Reuters) - Automotive and defence group Rheinmetall will buy back its 6.125 percent euro bonds maturing in 2006 at 104 percent of face value plus 324 days' accrued interest, the banks managing the buyback said on Tuesday. The German company said earlier it had launched a buyback for the bond, with 350 million euros ($462.2 million) outstanding, to strengthen its balance sheet. Bondholders can offer notes between March 22 and April 15, dealer managers Commerzbank and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rheinmetall sets buyback price for '06 bond -banks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642