TOKYO, June 29 (Reuters) - RHJ International, a holding company of U.S. buyout firm Ripplewood Holdings, will close its office in Tokyo as it shifts its focus to managing a financial institution from private equity investments, a person with direct knowledge of the matter said. Belgian company RHJ was previously one of the most active investors in Japan and had large holdings in Japanese firms but began a transformation towards becoming a financial services group after the purchase of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RHJ International to close Japan office - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.