BRUSSELS, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Belgian investment firm RHJ International (RHJI) , which owns private bank Kleinwort Benson, said it is continuing to look for partners for its takeover of Deutsche Bank's BHF unit. "We have said in our press statement when we announced the negotiations that we are looking to include investors beyond the investment that RHJI is going to make... I think you can assume from that that given our intentions about securing a very well capitalised bank, we definitely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RHJ International continues to look for BHF deal partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642