BRUSSELS, March 30 (Reuters) - Belgian investment group RHJ International said assets under management at its private bank unit Kleinwort Benson increased 10.6 percent to 5.2 billion pounds ($8.27 billion) in 2011, aided by acquisitions. The Belgian company previously had large holdings in Japanese firms but began a transformation towards becoming a financial services group after the purchase of Kleinwort Benson from Germany's Commerzbank in 2009. It said its industrial investments now ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RHJI's Kleinwort Benson AUM rise 10.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642