BEIJING, Sept 29 (Reuters Life!) - Fancy car or expensive rickshaw? British car brand Mini has given the ubiquitous Asian mode of transport a luxurious twist, fusing a bicycle with the back of a Cooper. The Mini Rickshaw was created by connecting the front of a traditional rickshaw with the rear of a Mini Clubman to fete the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. It comes equipped with plush seats, safety belts and embellished with gold-plated dragons. Weighing about 450 kg (992 lb), the rickshaw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rickshaw gets the Mini treatment in Beijing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642