MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Rico Auto Industries Ltd. said on Monday it had formed a joint venture (JV) with China's Zhejiang Jinfei Co. Ltd. to make aluminium alloy wheels for two-wheelers in India. The JV will start production from early 2008, Rico said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rico Auto in alloy wheels JV with Chinese firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.