MUMBAI, May 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Rico Auto Industries Ltd expects year-on-year revenue growth of about 30 percent in the fiscal 2008-09, helped by robust exports and a falling rupee, a top official said. The company expects exports to reach 2.2 billion rupees in FY09, compared with 1.45 billion rupees at the end of FY08, managing director Arvind Kapur told Reuters. "The worst is behind us, we had the dollar impact, rising input prices, but now we are under control and have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rico Auto sees 30 pct revenue growth on year in FY09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.