ZURICH, March 27 (Reuters) - Swiss textile machinery and car-parts maker Rieter posted a 14 percent rise in 2006 net profit to 157.4 million Swiss francs ($129 million) on Tuesday, saying it would propose a 15 franc dividend. Operating profit (EBIT) fell 1.3 percent to 180.6 million francs on the back of a previously reported 15 percent rise in sales to 3.580 billion francs. Rieter said it was aiming for increased sales and higher profit in 2007. Rieter said in February the second half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rieter 2006 profit 14 percent up at 157.4 mln Sfr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642