ZURICH, March 30 (Reuters) - Swiss textile machinery and car components maker Rieter said on Tuesday net profit rose by 38.4 percent to 116 million Swiss francs ($90.84 million) in 2003. Operating profit was higher at 202.4 million francs, compared with 200.9 million a year earlier. Rieter said it expected further improvements in operating profit going forward, helped by measures to improve productivity and cut costs. It forecast 2004 sales to rise slightly at constant exchange rates. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rieter net profit up, sees further gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.