ZURICH, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Swiss textile machinery and car-part supplier Rieter Holding AG said on Wednesday it would replace its finance chief at the beginning of next year. Executive board member and group controller Urs Leinhauser will replace Hans Rudolf Widmer as chief financial officer on January 1, 2004, the firm said in a statement. Widmer, who has been an executive board member since 1991, will head the Rieter automotive systems division's eastern Europe location project and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rieter to replace finance chief next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.