ZURICH, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Rieter Holding AG has started a joint venture in China with Japanese and Taiwanese partners to make noise-dampening components for the auto industry, the Swiss engineering group said on Thursday. Rieter will have 51 percent of the Rieter Nittoku Automotive Sound-Proof Co Ltd venture. Japan's Nihon Tokushu Toryo Co Ltd will have 44 percent and Taiwan's Chu Chang Rubber Co the rest. The venture starts production in February 2004 and will employ 80 staff at first, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rieter starts China venture for noise protection" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.