ZURICH, March 29 (Reuters) - Swiss car parts and textile machinery maker Rieter reported a 0.2 percent rise in net profit to 138.1 million Swiss francs ($105.7 million) on Wednesday, beating expectations for a decline. Rieter said it achieved the result despite lower sales in tough conditions as it focuses on developing its core businesses and expanding in the emerging markets of Eastern Europe and Asia. In the current year the Winterthur-based firm said it expected to exceed last year's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rieter's profit edges up, sees increase in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642