BETHESDA, Md., Dec. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Massachusetts Right to Repair Coalition has announced that it has received an official letter from the Secretary of State's office confirming that 83,180 signatures have been approved from every region of the state, far...
- Right to Repair Advances in Massachusetts: Certified Voter Signatures Approved by Secretary of State
- Massachusetts Voters Deliver Overwhelming 'First-In-Nation' Historic Shot By Passing Pro-Consumer Right To Repair Ballot Question
- Congressional Support of "Right to Repair Act" Continues to Climb as Massachusetts Initiative Helps Ensure Issue Will Come Before Voters
- Massachusetts Motoring Consumers & Automotive Aftermarket Make History As First State To Pass 'Right to Repair', During Olympic Week, Setting Gold Standard For Other States & Congress To Follow, States CARE
- Consumers to Drive 2012 Massachusetts Right to Repair Vote