RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil, Sept 27 (Reuters) - An angry passenger on a crammed bus in the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro set the vehicle ablaze after it broke down and the driver ordered everyone off. The bus stopped with a boiling radiator in the poor Campo Grande neighborhood on Monday and the driver told passengers it would not complete its route, a fire department official said on Tuesday. One passenger returned with a bottle of alcohol, sprayed it inside the bus and set it alight, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rio passenger torches bus over breakdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.