* Ford, Hyundai offer $1,000 for Toyota trade-ins * VW considers incentives, boosting U.S. advertising * Automakers look to fill void left by Toyota recall By Soyoung Kim and Christiaan Hetzner DETROIT/FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's largest rivals are declaring open season on the automaker at a time when the industry leader is seen as most vulnerable in its largest market. Ford Motor Co and Hyundai Motor Co said on Friday they are rolling out incentives targeting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rivals take aim at Toyota customers amid recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.