* Four European leveraged buyouts boost loan issuance * Leveraged loan market on hiatus since Sept. 2008 * European banks eager to rejoin leveraged loans market By Zaida Espana LONDON, July 29 (Reuters) - The European leveraged loan market, in the doldrums for nearly two years, is set for further growth in the second half as risk appetite returns to help private equity sponsors and trade buyers fund several large buyouts. Buyout deals for UK car parts maker Tomkins , frozen food ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Buyout surge to test European leveraged loan market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642