NEW YORK, June 25 (Reuters) - J.P. Morgan is launching this week a $20 billion senior secured bank loan to back Chrysler Holdings' buyout by Cerberus Capital Management [CBS.UL], banking sources told Reuters Loan Pricing Corporation. The deal is split between bank loans for Chrysler Financial Services and Chrysler Corp. The loan for Chrysler Financial Services consists of a $2 billion revolver, a $4 billion term loan B and a $2 billion second-lien term loan. The financing for Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Chrysler readies $20 bln loan for Cerberus buyout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642