NEW YORK, Nov 20 (Reuters) - A $4 billion loan sale by automaker Chrysler LLC to help fund its buyout by Cerberus has been postponed, sources told Reuters Loan Pricing Corp on Tuesday. As reported earlier, a number of sources on Monday said they expected the loan sale would be delayed because of weak credit markets and worsening news from the U.S. auto sector. (Reporting by Faris Khan and Caleb Frazier)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Chrysler's $4 bln loan sale postponed-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.