LONDON, July 26 (Reuters) - Continental AG is arranging a 13.5 billion euro financing package to back its agreed acquisition of Siemens's electronics unit VDO, a source close to the deal said on Thursday. The financing package, which funds the acquisition and refinances existing debt, is being arranged by Citigroup and Goldman Sachs, the source told Reuters Loan Pricing Corp. Continental is acquiring Siemens VDO for 11.4 billion euros, in a deal that will create one of the leading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Continental funds VDO buy with 13.5 bln euro loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642