LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler has launched senior syndication of a self-arranged, five-year, 7 billion euro ($9.38 billion) loan refinancing, banking sources said on Thursday. The loan is being coordinated by Deutsche Bank, Societe Generale and UniCredit, the sources added. The company has asked its core relationship banks to commit to a top ticket of 450 million euros, one of the sources said. Daimler has joined the growing list of European blue chips seeking to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Daimler launches 7 bln euro loan to core banks -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.