By Zaida Espana LONDON, Sept 30 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler AG is set to sign a 3 billion euro ($4.37 billion) syndicated loan which raised a heavy oversubscription in the market, two bankers said on Wednesday. Daimler is unlikely to increase the size of the loan despite banks' enthusiasm, and the commitments of participating banks will be scaled back, one of the bankers said. The oversubscription is a further sign of improving liquidity in the European syndicated loan market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Daimler's 3 bln euro loan oversubcribed-bankers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642