* Senior lenders' benefit from new equity stakes * Loan prices climb as restructuring hopes improve * Restructured senior loans gain equity trading profile By Leela Parker NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - Senior lenders to bankrupt companies such as US radio broadcaster Citadel Broadcasting Corp are offsetting restructuring pain with fresh equity stakes and profits from rallying loan prices. Senior lenders to Citadel Broadcasting Corp are set to receive a 90 percent equity stake and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Equity stake, rallying loan prices ease restructuring pain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642