By Zaida Espana LONDON, March 31 (Reuters) - German automotive components group Honsel has extended a standstill agreement on its loans until April 30, a Honsel spokesperson told Reuters on Tuesday. Honsel will continue discussions regarding its operational and financial restructuring in the meantime, spokesperson Maria Lahaye-Geusen said. The German light metal components manufacturer secured a standstill agreement with its lenders in December last year. Honsel's majority ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Honsel extends standstill agreement until end April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.