LONDON March 29 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche is raising a 35 billion euro syndicated loan to finance its takeover bid for Volkswagen , according to the arranging banks. Porsche has appointed ABN AMRO, Barclays Capital, Merrill Lynch, UBS and Commerzbank as mandated lead arrangers on the credit. Porsche's takeover bid was triggered after it increased its shareholding in Volkswagen ordinary shares to 30.94 percent -- over the 30 percent threshold that prompts a full takeover ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Porsche takes 35 bln euro loan for Volkswagen buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.