LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - German car manufacturer Porsche has increased the fees on its 12.5 billion euro ($15.92 billion) loan refinancing to boost support for the deal before a deadline at the end of March, banking sources said on Thursday. Porsche is seeking to raise 10 billion euros to refinance an existing loan that matures on March 22, and is also seeking 2.5 billion euros of new money for general corporate purposes, sources said. Porsche is paying an interest margin of 275 basis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Porsche ups fees on 12.5 bln euro loan refinancing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.