LONDON, March 28 (Reuters) - Russian auto maker GAZ has launched syndication of a $150 million, three-year term loan via bookrunners Barclays Capital, Commerzbank and Natixis, the lenders announced. The deal, which pays an initial margin of 250 basis points (bps) over LIBOR, will be used to refinance existing debt and for general corporate purposes. The facility benefits from guarantees from the major operating subsidiaries. In syndication, banks are invited to commit $20 million to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Russian car maker GAZ seeks $150 mln syndicated loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642