LONDON, July 31 (Reuters) - German ball bearing maker Schaeffler has launched the multibillion syndicated loan backing its hostile bid for Continental AG to a wider syndication, its lead banks said on Thursday. The size of the loan has not been disclosed, but the facility has been launched to Schaeffler's key relationship banks and a group of international banks. A bank meeting will be held next week. Schaeffler's fully underwritten loan joins a crowded loan market that was already ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Schaeffler launches jumbo loan for Continental buy - banks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642