By Alasdair Reilly LONDON, July 25 (Reuters) - A multi-billion euro loan backing ball-bearing maker Schaeffler's bid for part of Continental AG has been underwritten, banking sources told Reuters on Friday, countering talk the bid was not fully financed. The loan is expected to launch to senior syndication shortly, possibly as early as next week, the sources added. Arrangers Commerzbank, Dresdner Kleinwort, HVB, LBBW, Royal Bank of Scotland (co-ordinator) and UBS could time the launch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Schaeffler's Conti bid fully underwritten -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.