LONDON, March 28 (Reuters) - The 415 million euro ($654 million) loan to back U.S. private equity firm Paine & Partners' buyout of German gas spring manufacturer Stabilus has launched into syndication, banking sources said on Friday. Bank meetings have been scheduled for April 3 and 4. The transaction is split between around 340 million euros in senior facilities and about 75 million euros in mezzanine financing. Following a successful round of mezzanine syndication these levels may ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-Stabilus' 415 mln euro buyout loan launched-banks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.