(Recasts lead. Adds background) NEW YORK, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC's underwriters have postponed a $4 billion loan sale for the automaker's buyout in face of weak credit market conditions, sources told Reuters Loan Pricing Corp. on Tuesday. Chrysler's underwriters were attempting to sell as much as $4 billion of Chrysler bank debt at 97 to 97.5 cents on the dollar but failed to gather demand in that range because of renewed weakness in the leveraged loan market, the sources said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-UPDATE 1-Chrysler's $4 bln loan sale postponed-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.