By Tessa Walsh (Adds detail, quotes, background, comment) LONDON, Nov 27 (Reuters) - German ball bearings manufacturer Schaeffler has hired JP Morgan to advise on a strategic review after the company gained an unexpected majority in target Continental AG , bankers close to the deal said on Thursday. The strategic review will precede any changes to Schaeffler's 16.1 billion euro syndicated loan, which are not expected before 2009. "Nothing on the loan is moving until 2009," a senior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-UPDATE 1-Schaeffler hires JP Morgan for strategic review" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642