(Adds details) NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - Stolle Machinery Co. has pulled its Goldman Sachs-led, $250 million bank loan due to market conditions, sources told Reuters Loan Pricing Corp. on Wednesday. Proceeds were intended to be used to pay a dividend to sponsor Littlejohn & Co. The Stolle Machinery deal was not alone in facing a difficult market environment on Wednesday. DaimlerChrysler AG's $7.4 billion deal to spin off Chrysler faced problems when bankers were forced to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-UPDATE 1-Stolle Machinery pulls $250 mln bank loan-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.