By David Lau HONG KONG, March 20 (Reuters) - The US$3 billion one-year bridging loan supporting Tata Motors Ltd's acquisition of the Jaguar and Land Rover brands from Ford Motor Co is expected to launch to a wider syndication early next week, banking sources said on Thursday. India's Tata Motors was named by Ford in January as preferred bidder for the Jaguar and Land Rover brands. The bridge loan is being taken by UK-incorporated special purpose company TML Holdings Ltd, and is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-US$3 bln bridge loan for Tata Motors nears launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.