July 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen has signed a 5 billion euro ($7.2 billion) multicurrency revolving credit facility that replaces a 7.8 billion euro facility, the lead banks said in a statement on Thursday. The financing, which will also be used for general corporate purposes, attracted a strong level of interest in syndication, raising close to 9 billion euros from lenders despite paying an initial margin of just 35 basis points (bps) over EURIBOR. A total of 33 lenders participated in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RLPC-VW signs 5 bln euro loan refinancing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.