NEW YORK, June 24 (Reuters) - Investment banks helping Cerberus Capital Management LP finance its buyout of Chrysler, the U.S. arm of automaker DaimlerChrysler , will launch a road show in the next week to raise funds for the deal, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal, citing a source familiar with the matter. Road show meetings are to take place Tuesday on the West Coast and Friday on the East Coast, according to Standard & Poor's Leveraged Commentary & Data, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Road show planned to raise funds in Chrysler deal-WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642