BOSTON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Rockwell Automation Inc. remains on track to sell its $1 billion Dodge mechanical and Reliance Electric businesses by the end of the year, a company official said on Thursday. "There are one or two people who might be interested in it, they are both strategic and financial," said James Gelly, chief financial officer, in an investor presentation. "It's fair to say the interest is healthy." Milwaukee-based Rockwell in June said it would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rockwell Auto says sale of power units on track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.