BEIJING, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Manufacturer Rockwell Automation Inc. , expects 20 percent revenue growth in China this year and in 2008, boosted by infrastructure projects and fast growing consumer industries, it said on Friday. "We are on target for probably a 20 percent year-on-year growth rate at the end of this year and through 2008," Bruce Quinn, vice president and head of China operations for Rockwell, told Reuters in a telephone interview. "Rockwell is doing very well here in China, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rockwell sees 20 pct '07 sales growth in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.