By Nicole Maestri NEW YORK, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc. may have wanted change when it hired Julie Roehm as its head of marketing communications last year, but on Wednesday she said the world's largest retailer rejected change once she arrived. "Many companies -- and Wal-Mart's not the first -- want change. They know that something needs to be done and they want to seek it," she said, after speaking on a panel at a Reuters Newsmaker event in New York. But just as a body can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Roehm says Wal-Mart was not ready for change" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.