By Kathy Finn NEW ORLEANS, June 22 (Reuters) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is still languishing below 9,000 and U.S. unemployment is at a 26-year peak, but the mood among the International Club for Owners of Rolls-Royce Motorcars was resplendent. Economy be damned, the society's 500-plus members who preened their stately Silver Ghosts and Phantom Vs at the Louisiana Superdome on Saturday were bent on keeping their million-dollar chariots free of fingerprints and dust. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce devotees undeterred by recession" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.