By Kathy Finn NEW ORLEANS, June 22 (Reuters) - Grim economy be damned. How glum can you be when surrounded by stately, polished automobile royalty? There's little to celebrate elsewhere in the car world. On top of that, U.S. stocks are still languishing and the country's jobless rate is at a 26-year high. But the mood was buoyant at the Rolls-Royce Owners Club, where some 500 members of the U.S.-based club, which also welcomes Bentley enthusiasts, tended their Silver Ghosts and Phantom ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce devotees undeterred by recession" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.