FRANKFURT, May 26 (Reuters) - Tony Gott has unexpectedly resigned as Chairman and Chief Executive of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd, the luxury carmaker's parent Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) said on Wednesday. It said it had accepted the resignation and appointed Karl-Heinz Kalbfell to replace Gott, 48, who had held the spot since 2002. A BMW spokesman said Gott was leaving for personal reasons and had not been asked to go. "The goal of selling 1,000 vehicles has not changed. It has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce Motors chief steps down unexpectedly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642