LONDON, Jan 10 (Reuters) - Rolls-Royce Motor Cars reported record car sales in 2012 as demand for its traditional luxury vehicles held up among wealthy Americans and Chinese, although its growth rate slowed down significantly from the previous two years. Rolls, owned by German carmaker BMW, said on Thursday that car sales rose 1 percent to 3,575 in 2012 from 3,538 cars a year earlier. It was the company's third consecutive year of record sales, but the growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce Motors posts record sales for 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.