LONDON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Aero-engine maker Rolls Royce plans to launch a euro-denominated benchmark bond, lead managers for the deal said on Friday. BNP Paribas, Citigroup and J.P. Morgan have been mandated to lead manage the transaction, which will carry an intermediate maturity and will be launched following European investor presentations, subject to market conditions. The bond will be documented under the issuer's euro medium term note programme and will carry a guarantee from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls Royce plans euro benchmark bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.